|Fees||Amount Including GST||Asset Types||Frequency|
|Fund Establishment - Individual Trustee||$550||Once, on establishment|
Fund Establishment - Corporate Trustee
|$1,100||Once, on establishment|
LRB Package* - Bare Trust and Corporate Trustee
|$1,705||Once, on establishment|
|Existing SMSFs being transferred to Wealthtrac||
Wealthtrac does not charge a setup fee to transfer a fund into our system. Where a fund is transferred after July, because we charge fees on a monthly basis, we will charge a once off catch up for monthly fees to the month of transfer, then the monthly fee thereafter. For example, if a fund is transferred in September, we will charge a two month catch up fee for July and August, then the monthly fee from September onwards. This only applies to transferring funds.
|Once, on establishment|
|Wealthtrac Select||$140*||Includes cash, fixed interest, term deposits, Australian direct shares, and Australian managed funds||Monthly|
|Wealthtrac Select plus Property||$180||Includes all asset types in the Select option plus Australian Property||Monthly|
|Wealthtrac Advanced||$230||Includes any asset type||Monthly|
|Additional Professional Services||$110 per hour quoted for each SMSF||Hourly, payable upon completion|
* Minimum payment of $1,680 is required per financial year irrespective of month established
^ Minimum payment of $275.04 is required per financial year irrespective of month established
The following fees are not included in the above table - but, where incurred, will be payable by your Fund.
- Fees charged by government bodies including ASIC and the ATO. Please note the Company Registration Fee for Corporate Trustees is included in the fees above;
- Data feed fees charged by banks other than Macquarie Bank or Adelaide Bank - estimated at $10 per month per Fund;
- The cost of any documentation or agreements required by the SMSF other than Wealthtrac’s standard trust deed;
- Fees charged by other service providers including, but not limited to, financial planners, accountants, actuaries, and auditors; and
- Financial product costs, e.g. managed funds.
Our standard fees don’t cover all expenses incurred by your Fund, other costs may include:
- Government fees and charges;
- Investment management fees, such as transaction fees, stamp duty, brokerage, and fees charged by managed funds, some of which are included in the unit price;
- Bank fees, property valuations, and other external service provider’s fees will be charged to your cash account;
- Additional accounting or administration work required by your Fund, over and above the normal services, will be estimated based at our standard professional rate. Your agreement to undertake this work will be sought prior to commencement;
- Actuarial reviews are required if the fund is paying an account based pension from pooled assets, this will be an additional charge to the Fund;
- Asset valuations, e.g. property.